At first, although the wire can pass UL certification, but Wuxi wire harness processing wire is also PVC material and core wire. Therefore, we may wish to start from the raw material PVC material, PVC as an amorphous structure of white powder, small carrier, relative density of about 1.4, glass transition temperature of 77 ~ 90 ° C, 170 degrees of differentiation, poor photothermal stability, 100 degrees. In the process of sunshine or sunshine, sunlight, hydrogen chloride generation and differentiation, stabilizers should be added to improve the stability of heat and light.
The molecular weight of PVC in wire processing is usually in the range of 50,000 to 11 million, the dispersibility and molecular weight are large, and it increases with the decrease of polymerization temperature; there is no fixed melting point. When softened at 80-85 °C, it begins to change to a viscoelastic state at 130-160 °C, and begins to transform into a viscous flow at 160-180 °C. The mechanical properties and tensile strength are about 60 MPa, and the impact strength is 5-10 kJ/m2. With good dielectric properties.
Different molecular structures lead to subtle changes in the processing of raw materials, so wire processing is based on the quality requirements of the customer. Which includes; security monitoring harness.
There is a strict and correct process in the processing of the wire harness, which will determine the quality of the wire harness processing, so each step of the machining process must be taken care of and meticulous. Here is how the basic process of wire harness processing is shown? Let everyone know more about wire processing.
1. Acceptance link: It is mainly an acceptance of incoming materials. Basic tests can be carried out using ROHS instruments or other instruments. The main substances to be accepted are lead, mercury, cadmium, brominated biphenyl polybrominated diphenyl ether.
2. Place the qualified wire on the transfer wire frame and feed the wire. At this time, you should pay attention to avoid scratching the surface of the wire.
3. The line is cut; at this time, the wire cutting machine is used to cut the wire into the required length.
4. Peeling: According to the sop requirements for insulation skin, mainly using pneumatic peeling machine
5. Twisting line: Finishing and twisting the conductor at the joint. Mainly using a twisting machine.
6. Riveting: Use the terminal machine to rive the conductor and plug terminal at the joint.
7. Assembly: The assembled wire harness is assembled, mainly by assembling a plastic plug housing.
8. Test, the final test of the product, after the qualification can be packaged.