The standard of the wire harness is mainly calculated by calculating its crimping rate, and the calculation of the crimping rate requires a special instrument. Mainly through the steps of cutting, grinding, polishing, observation, measurement, calculation, the whole process can be completed in only 5 minutes.
The choice of wire harness material also includes medical harnesses and automotive wiring harnesses.
Today we mainly introduce the automotive wiring harness is the network main body of the automotive circuit. At this stage, the form of the harness is generally composed of wires, connectors, harness wrapping materials, and body fixings. The automotive wiring harness must ensure the transmission of electrical signals, as well as the reliability of the connected circuit, supply the specified current value to the electrical and electronic components, prevent electromagnetic interference to the surrounding circuits, and eliminate short circuits of the electrical appliances.
The wire harness for a car is functionally divided into two types: a power line that carries electric power for driving an actuator (actuator) and a signal line that transmits a sensor input command. A power line is a thick wire that carries a large current, and a signal wire is a thin wire that does not carry power.
The choice of wires for automotive wiring harnesses requires consideration of electrical performance and physical properties during vehicle installation, and is selected from three aspects: wire type, wire cross-sectional area, and wire color.
The automobile wiring harness is a continuous carrier of each component of the automobile, and its main function is to ensure the transmission of electrical signals, and also to ensure the reliability of the connected circuit, supply a prescribed current value to the electronic and electrical components, prevent electromagnetic interference to surrounding circuits, and eliminate The electrical short circuit. The choice of wires for automotive wiring harnesses is critical to the entire automotive wiring harness manufacturing process and does not allow us to be sloppy.
1. The ambient temperature around the engine is high, and there are many corrosive gases and liquids. Therefore, the wires of the engine harness must use high temperature, oil, vibration and friction resistant wires.
2. The wires on the automatic transmission use wires that are resistant to hydraulic oil, high temperature, and temperature stability.
3. The wire harness of the harness on the trunk lid should maintain its elasticity at low temperatures, so use a cold elastic wire to ensure its normal operation.
4. Weak signal sensors should use shielded wires, such as knock sensor and crank position sensor, ABS wheel speed sensor.
5. The ABS wire harness assembly is resistant to 150-200 °C high temperature, the outer protective insulation layer is hard and wear-resistant, but the wire core is larger than 133 stranded wires.
6. Power line: The wire used in the battery line of the alternator output line of the starter is a special wire that can withstand the high heat dissipation performance of the high current insulation layer and the voltage drop.